Our panel of experts help map the road ahead for SMEs in uncertain economic times.
Don’t miss this live FREE webcast – join Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman, Andrew Conway, the CEO of the Institute of Public Accountants and former Senior Adviser to the Treasurer to discover:
- How likely is the government to prolong stimulus for SMEs?
- JobKeeper September end-date, its possible early phase-out and what that means for you
- Loan deferrals and what the banks will expect from you in October
- How to prepare for the withdrawal of rent abatements and deferrals,
- Tax reform, deregulation, and what this means for you
- JobMaker, what it is and how it applies to you, plus much more…
Register TODAY for this LIVE and interactive webcast – and have the chance to put YOUR questions to the panel.